Tuesday 21 April 2009


Hello,

I'm in a proper weird mood today i just keep thinking about my mum because shes pregnant and i was just thinking what the babies like now and i found out that it has fingers and toes and wrists and ancles. I find this soo cute lol, im really depressed as well too because i dont live with my mum and i realised im never going to see the baby. The real vital things a sister should feel and witness im going to miss out on, like a sisters supposed to be pissed of about the stupid baby crying all night but i wont get that and a sisters supposed to see the first smile and first laugh and first steps and i wont see them. Seriously gutted and depressed is how id describe my self at the minute :( so... really weird but i fell to sleep this afternoon because i was just laying on my bed staring t the ceiling thinking about the future and the past and whats happening now. Any way im going to go now so bye bye (: Love Youuuu Xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my names dounia ( wannabeactress.webs.com)
    and I really like your blog entrys. I like the one when you talk about your baby sister and all, I can relate since my step brother lives soo far away. I hope u keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks tbh not many people likr my blogs but oh well lol thanks for commenting on this one (:

    ReplyDelete