Monday 8 March 2010

Total melt down. The only way to explain it all.

Whilst everybody else is running 'round like psychopaths I like to take a moment to sit back and reflect, let my mind take a breather from the pollution. When everybody's problems are in full swing it's like you can't see where you're going. You take a wild guess and hope you're saying the right thing to help. Solving other people's problems are impossible, all I can do is offer a shoulder to cry on and a pair of ears to listen to them. Is that enough? Really? Recently I've seemed to block all of my own problems in life out, I like it this way. It's more...easy : )
Amy. x

2 comments:

  1. Just passing through!

    http://UGottaHearThis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing :) Follow me please :) x

    ReplyDelete