Saturday 22 May 2010

Yesterday I spent the day wondering around town with my mum to get some London clothes (which I love!), I was going to put pictures from the internet on here of them but I don't like the pictures so I'm not going to :) I got a high waisted skirt from topshop and a white crop top from miss selfridge. I still need to get some shoes for that outfit but yeah, I'm happy.

The sun is here! Yay! I actually think there's a chance we may have an actual summer in England this year! I don't know whether I dare say that or not to be honest...
Today I'm going to do something I would never ever do and I'm going to spend the day on my back garden laying on a deckchair in the sun :) Will I get a tan? I don't think so. But...it's worth a try!

I hope you all have really good summers, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment