Tuesday 31 March 2009

Awsomest Day.


Today has been awsome tbh, I went to my tutor meeting thing (that i was 15 minutes late to) and found out that I got all the options i wanted; Drama, Child development and Product design. Then i went to pick my friend Lauren up from her house to find that she'd been waiting with her bags for almost an hour hahaha. Anyway we went back to my house and made a little packed lunch of; Cheese sandwitches, apples and two cartons of OJ. When we got to the farm lauren helped me muck out the stable and them we gave the ponies a huge pampering session of lots of brushing and being really nice. I decided later on that we was going to tack them up and go for a walk but to everyones astonishment Woody started being naughty so i decided to leave it, by this time i was seriously pissed off so i decided it was about time for us to eat :) Yumm. Tbh this was my faveorite part of the day because theres me and Lauren sat on a mountain block outside the farm gates eating cheese sandwitches and looking out over the "Scenery and Greenery" as i quote from earlier. it just sempt to last forever with the sun shining and the birds twittering and just everything going right for once. Around 10 minutes later we finished our food and drink and gave our apple cores to random horses on the yard then we had a right old laugh carrying a huge bucked of water down to the paddock (Sooo funny.) strait after that we decided to leave and whilst waiting for my grandad to pick us up we had a wonder down the park and went on a little assault corse and it was so difficult we came to a joint decision that it was designed by some sort of olympic athlete, soon after this man turned up with his girlfriend and baby and just did the whole thing so easily we felt ashamed to call our selves human hahaha. We later went home and ate spaghetti bolognase and drank vimto and then i had to go back out to the stables again (this is where the day just went totally shite) i told lauren id be as quick as i could but when we got there the the electric fence was even worse than before so we had to take it all down and put it back up again then we had to lunge Dainy Michelle's new horse, then we had to clean the ponies then we had yo muck out and to top it all off they took FOREVER to eat their teas. By the time id gotten home Lauren was still on the laptop and she just sempt to hate me, i felt shit and just wanted to die! And here i am now laying in bed with the laptop on my knee, just the shitest end to the awsomest day.
X Amy X

2 comments:

  1. Haha you fool sounds like a better day compared to my day, dentist lady shoving her bosoms in my face and having my hair cut which I'm not too sure about it... I win :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha welli think your hair looks good lol x (: x

    ReplyDelete