Saturday 7 March 2009

bust busy day



Well i must say today has been one of the busiest days ive had in a while, the thing is my friend michellle lets me loan her pony woody so hes half mine hes 3 this may and is being broken in this month as soon aas we have a saddle that fits properly and i have all my riding tack. I absolutely love him to bits but i also have to help out with her other pony toby hes really small as hes a welsh section A and their both utterly lovely. Today I woke up at 6:30 but as its me I fell back to sleep and didnt get up till half 8 but thats no differnt to usual because im rubbish at getting out of bed :P. So anyway first things first we quickly went to the livery to take off the ponies rugs but it turned out they'd already taken them off them selves the little buggers! So we went to the old stables as we only recently moved to the livery yard around a week ago from Michelles mums stables and we collapsed the electric fence then went and put it up at the livery (Flat meadows farm) and that was just a night mare! anyway then we did the most annoying and boringest job in the world; poo picking from the paddock! but anyway thats boring so im not going to go into detail of that for obvious reasons. So then we had to sort out this absolutely huge muck heap that everyone at the yard uses and it was a nightmare. After that the rest of the day was good we cuaght the ponies from the paddock and tied them up on the yard then we gave them a good old pampering session. I was in utter shock when harry (michelle's son) was randomly rididng toby and woody around the yard bare back really good! so thats basicly my day and i cant wait until tomorrow because i dont see my dad very often and he coming out walking the ponies with us i cant wait! x byee x Amy x P.S the picture at the top was taken a few months ago so their a little bigger now and woody is the larger one.

No comments:

Post a Comment