Wednesday 25 March 2009

smack her round the head!


hello!

Wow i havent written in a long while but tbh i dnt think anyone cares but oh well lol =] this weeks been okay so far but today was horrible so im seriously annoyed! My own teacher practically called me fat! Rrrggh i hate her and just want to smack her round the head! anyway today my cousin came round with her fiance and my god daughter Lacey-Jayne shes absolutely gorgeous and i love her to bits! Whenever their round my house im like the permanent baby sitter and i love it! Lacey was one on the 12th of february lol so shes at that stage between crawling and walking tbh i think shes bein lazy and just wont walk on her own hahah but oh well. Hopefully im going to be starting my diet soon its one of them diets where you have one meal a day and lods of fruit and veg but my only problem is that i only like one veg and thats cucumber! I love it! But oh well i already do LOADS of exercise about a mile of walking everyday after school when i go to the stables.But anyway im seriously bored and im watching ice road truckers hahah so byeee loveYou;xxxxx Amy x x

No comments:

Post a Comment