Sunday 8 March 2009




Hiya, I absolutely love my dad! Today i went to the ponies again in the pouring rain and it was terrible, took us half an hour to catch woody the numpty! anyway im seriously happy because today my dad told me tht hes going to buy me an ex race horse for my 15th or 16th birthday! I told him i wanted one in at least a year because i dont know enough about horses yet. The reason im so happy hes getting an ex race horse is bacause i would be rescuing it. When a race horse retires if its owner cant sell it to a pet owner or a breader they sell them for dog meat and i just so happy that i get to take one away from that and let it live the rest of its life relaxed. Itll be a pet for me that i just use for general hacking and going to competitions in but the difference is ill treat it wit respect unlike its past owners (hahaha i sound like a divvy) im just so happy! i have a smile that covers my face from ear to ear! byee x Amy x Floral pants x

No comments:

Post a Comment