Monday 11 January 2010

Hello dearies, I have finally, at long last sorted the internet out at my house! hallelujah! I have my mum and my baby brother over for a few days this week (not going to go into that - hectic) but yeah...hopefully things will be better afterwards :S
:)
Right...the snow. It's kinda starting to do my head in at school now. It's got to the point that the immature people are throwing 'ice balls' at people and yeah...they hurt. Oooohhh, I did my first 'sewing attempt' yesterday! Okay...its not very good. But its something! Ha ha, right..i don't have any pictures of it, but...i do have a few pictures of my sewing stuff ha ha. Basically all i made was a new cover for my dressing table stool ha ha.

Yeah...I'm gonna go now, bye bye x x

2 comments:

  1. At least the most of the snow's melted now :) You should definitly put pictures of your 'sewing attempt' on here!

    Georgina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, im glad the snow has gone to be honest and thats shocking because i LOVE the snow :L I'll make sure i put a photo of the 'attempt' Haha. x

    ReplyDelete