Wednesday 27 January 2010

Well well well...dont you sometimes just with that you had a magic lamp or a magic wand or just anything that could make things all better? I do. I wish i could wave that wand and change the past, make everything...normal? I'm not wishing i couCheck Spellingld make things perfect...normal would be good. Anyway..

Righty then, how have we all been? Good? Good. Once you get into key stage 4 it really is all about money isnt it? Off the top of my head so far this year theres going to be the London trip (£170), Howath (dont know how to spell it, £40), work experience clothes (god knows...) material for textiles (£10+) it all add up i suppose and...we're only at the end of January! Dear god! The thing is, i feel really bad/uncomfortable when i ask my family for money for trips and thing like that so sometimes ill just choose to not even ask and just forget about certain things :L

I feel really tired tonight so im going to go to bed early and read a bit of my book :) Bye bye.

Amy, x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment