Saturday 23 January 2010


Hey guyyss, how are we all? I'm hoping that by the end of the today ill go on a walk around the lake with my mum to take a few pictures, i feel like Ive neglected m camera because since Christmas I've not used it, so...yeah. Not good. Right now I'm sat in my living room holding my brother and typing at the same time :L I guess you could say I'm THE ultimate multitasker! hes getting so big now, as I'm typing hes trying to sit him self up! Ha ha.


So yeah, my aim is that by the end of the day i will have been for a refreshing walk around the lake with my mum and taken quite a few pictures to prove it :) The lake around my house is pretty nice if you see it at the right time, the photo is really poor quality because i took it with my old phone but its the only picture i can show you. I was going to include my self in a few pictures but i changed my mind because i look really rough today :L I'm going to get my nan to ring the doctors and make me an appointment so i can ask the doctor if i can have something to help me with my skin. Hopefully, he will say he has just the thing for me ha ha.


After I've been for my walk i think i might possibly get my sewing machine out and have a play, you never know...i may make something to be proud of. All i can do is hope. If i do succeed i will make sure i take a photo of it, i might put a photo off my first sewing attempt up too ha ha.


Anyway, gonna be off now, ill put up the photos from my walk later.


Amy x x

No comments:

Post a Comment