Friday 1 January 2010

It's not good man...not good.

Sometimes i feel like my life is a big fat train wreck. In some aspects everybody wants me and no matter what decision i make I'll hurt somebody in the process, and on the other hand theres the side where nobody wants me and the only person that gets hurt is me. The people who i end up hurting are the people i love the most, but theres nothing i cant do about it. All i can do is just carry on as if nothing was wrong. I'm sorry that this post is rather on the angry/sad/sympathetic side by the way. It's new years day and i should be happy, celebrating the new year and everything...but...whats there to celebrate? A new year? Its just another day. Hope fully 2010 will be better, certain things in my life i know i cant change but...oh well! I'll just try to find a silver lining.

Amy, x

No comments:

Post a Comment