Thursday 31 December 2009

2010 is very soon. Very soon indeed.

7 hours to go guys... Are you looking forward to 2010? Because i cant decide if i am. on one hand i am because next year I'm determined to sort certain things out for myself but on the other hand theres so much pressure coming from everywhere for next year-to get things done :S Oh well, whether i want it to or not - its coming! Oh yeah, im not doing anything tonight, im just gonna stay in ha ha.

Sorry to keep going on about my hair but just a quick word... Ive decided that the next time i get my hair done I'm going to get it ALL dyed the same tone of red that Ive got my highlights now. Oh and I'm going to have a thick full fringe put in ha ha. for the past week Ive been trying to get my hands on a babyliss curling wand because i have really pathetic strait hair that doesn't take to curlers because of the length but...Ive read up on some reviews for it and apparently its good for my type of hair so I'm going to get one :) Hopefully it shall do the trick perfectly!

well that's it for now folks, i may blog again later, bye bye x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment