Friday 11 December 2009


Lauren's party is going to be great :) Thats right! Gonna be great :) Im really looking forward to tomorow, in the day im going to town with Kerry & Lauren, then from six o' clock onwards im going to be at Tubley's party :) I need to get christmas presents tomorrow, getting pretty stressed recently with chrismas...but i cant wait for my prsents! :L I am sooo releived that the play is over! Halilujah! My family came to see it on the last night (thursday) and my grandad made me laugh haha, in the interval i held my little brother Kyle everybody said he was really cute bless him, and he stayed at my house over night, my nan looks after him through the night and i sort him out through the day. Oh my god, im really tired and its only five to seven :S Bye bye x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment