Sunday 27 December 2009

Winter will fade then will come new life.

I don't usually do more than one blog a day..to be honest I'm a rather pathetic blogger. But today is different because I'm really bored (understatement). Right..the title of this blog. As everybody knows, after winter is spring and i love spring i like the colours...the green starts to return and its followed by lots of new life. Which is beautiful.

I have a problem. I have no time to do what is desperately needed to be done. Through the week i have alot to do because, as i live with my grandparents i have to fit in seeing my mum and dad too. Now that takes alot of effort because they're not together and live half an hour away from each other and then my house is in the middle. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get to my dad's house from mine and about 10 to my mums, there's just not enough time in the day! More than anything its my education that's suffering...mainly my coursework. I know i need to take priority in my work but i have this problem where i care TOO much about keeping other people happy because i love them so dearly. It really is a hectic lifestyle. My parents both have new partners, my dad is married to Sally who already had to girls who i now just say are my sisters to avoid confusion. They're younger than me; 8 & 9 to be precise. We don't always get on i will admit but deep down i do love them...the frustrating monsters.
My mum isn't married but shes has been with her fiance for five years now and shes recently had a little boy who i love to pieces!
And then theres my nan and grandad who you really cant compare to anybody else in the world! My nan is completely mental in her own little way, but not senile ha ha. She loves cooking and mewing and making things look pretty. And my grandad...well hes just Malc. What can i say? He loves their caravan (so does my nan), has lots of random tattoos and really does know how to press my buttons and he does it on purpose...for his own entertainment, my nan told me. Apparently when I'm angry I'm hilarious ha ha. I love all my family so much, it's unbelievable! Anyway...I'm going to stop talking now because i can almost grantee that you will be bored by now ha ha. Adios! x x P.S...My dad is attacking my little sister with a water gun she got out of a cracker. Hilarious. x

No comments:

Post a Comment