Monday 28 December 2009

What titile can you give a post with no purpose?


I'm going back to my mums house this evening. I'll probably get there at about half past seven then possibly we'll go out or just stay in and watch the box. My little brother will be there as well so that's good. Omg i cant wait to go to the sales! I love the sales! Who wouldn't? Its basically the good clothes from the year at good/low prices. Love it! I'm hoping to get some new jeans soon because i only have two pairs and I'd like a light blue pair, its really difficult to get jeans for me though because I'm the ultimate midget, so i have to get petite.


My new year resolutions this year are...

1) Drink more water.

2) Be creative. make more things.

3) Go walking...even if its just round the lake with the dog.

4) Be more chilled.

5) Get better skin. Nice skin. Less spots

6) Loose around a st slowly.

7) Get into a better sleeping habit.


I agree with Lauren about the 'how the new year gives you no more motivation than the rest of the year' but this year I'm kind of determined to change because before i know it I'll be leaving school and I'm not happy in my self so...these are needs really (quite pathetic needs). The problem with getting the stuff done is like i said in the last post...i don't have time.


Getting my hair don't tomorrow! Yay! I'm quite nervous though because I'm scared it'll look stupid :S Oh well! Live in the moment! Yeahhh!


Bye for now! Amy x x x P.S. The picture at the top is from my grandad
And Gran's wedding day a good 40 years ago.
I'd love to have a wedding like theirs.
:) Random photo. xD

2 comments: