Sunday 27 December 2009

And the lights will fall down...


Christmas is practically over now and to be honest it doesnt feel that different, i think the only thing that will make a real difference to me is all the awsome/over done decorations. Oh and my great presents :D I get really excited EVERY year at christmas but this year i couldnt help but notice that it wasnt the same, i didnt have my usual christmas excitement. Not good. But its not all bad, i still enjoyed it thoroughly!


Im at my dads house now until tomorrow and i got here yesterday, i have to go back to my mums because im going to get my hair cut and dyed (at long last!) and my nan & grandad (who i live with) are going away for the new year for a while in their beloved caravan. Im having some trouble though...i cant decide wether i want highlights or full colour in my hair, im torn between having a dark red or just sticking to brown but having it darker again. For the cut im going to have my layers put back in again, some ore hair onto my fringe (because its really thin) and once again i cant decide wether to have a full fringe or a side one. I think i might just stick with a side fringe. Play safe. So yeah...that the update for my hair :D


For christmas, as i mentioned in a different post, i got an amazing sewing machine (in my opinion) and i decided that my first assignmet :P is going to be to make some nice pillows for my bedroom because im having it decorated. It should be completely finished my about the end of january :D My nan and grandad are paying for it to be done and im going to need to buy lots of awsome little storage boxes for all my stuff haha. I have alottt of random crap.


Anyway...sorry for the rather long blog. Have a nice day! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment