Friday 25 December 2009

ITS CHRISTMASSSSS!


















Christmas is blummin great, dont'cha think? Its so happy...apart from the occasional down person haha. Today for me has been quite good tbh. This moring i got up and opened my presents, my faves were my main ones off my nan&Grandad, mum,shaun&kyle and my dad&sal. Off my nan and grandad i got a really cool, little sewing machine (its white and has cool green writing on it) which i love. Off my mum, etc i got an awsome cute little bracelet/charm bracelet with sister on it and off my dad&sal i got a really truly amazing camera , i love it because its little but bulky :P But...its not all about the presents is it? I love it on the whole. Any way im off, cheerio! Merry Christmas! Oh...heres a few pictures from today...off my new camera :) Hope everybody had a good christmas :)






No comments:

Post a Comment