Friday 5 February 2010

Bedroom ;D

Hiya, I'm sorry about me not being a very good 'blogger', recently I just haven't had anything to write about. I realise that I've been turning my blog into mostly about my photos and tbh i don't have a problem with that, if any of you do please tell me and i will cut back :) But i wont stop writing about my self completely! I don't think i could do that, my blog kind of helps me relieve a bit of stress ha ha.

I'm having my hair dyed again on Thursday, I'm going to have it red again but hopefully a tad brighter :D I'm alsogoing to get more hair put into my fringe :)Theres a picture of me & my camera at the bottom :)

My nan has bought me a new dressing table and mirror, I'm hopefully going to get my bedroom
decorated around Easter time, I always say I'm going to get it decorated (i know) but its just buying the stuff and getting it done that's the problem :P. My plan is to paint all the wall white and have some kind of wallpaper on my main wall. I have some pictures of how my room looks now, i know it doesn't look amazingly tidy but...sorry! I'd also just like to point out if you look at my stool you will see my sewing 'attempt' It's the white cover for my stool :) It's not very good though because you can't see the detail.
Bye, bye. Amy. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment