Sunday 7 February 2010

I need to get a life...seriously.

Hey guys, just lately everybody seems to be doing a lot, whilst I'm really not. I don't know whats wrong with me, is it just that I'm a boring person or is it tat i don't make enough effort? God knows! I think i make enough effort, i always try and make time to see friends but i always seem to be busy doing other things...damn.

I didn't tell you did i? I went on a really good picnic the other weekend with Kerry and Lauren. We sat in a random, uneven, VERY cold Field in oakwood, sat and ate alsorts and drank hot chocolate out of glasses. Overall it was a god day. Because it was so cold we decided to go back to Lauren's house and watch some tele...that bit was good because we were warmer. I love those girls, they really are great :L Heres some photos from the day :D
Amy, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment