Saturday 20 February 2010

heyurrrr guys. How are we all keeping? good :)

I went swimming yesterday, i went with Lauren. Problems afterwards...my hair! Oh god. The chlorine stripped my hair of a lot of the dye, shock horror! So now I'm sat in my mum's kitchen having it redone with a home dye. Dearie dearie me.

FML i really do need a new laptop, mine is all spazzy and i don't like it anymore :/ it always goes wrong, wont do stuff i want it to and just all round does my head in. I really want a new one. Preferably one with a built in web cam and windows seven maybe...a girl can wish! :L

I really need to download all my music again too, when i had my laptop formatted it wiped all my music off bu i didn't mind, i mean all i have to do is download it again right...? Ha ha it's me we're talking about! never quite got round to it.

Blogs always take me so long to write. I suppose its because i never get inspired in writing ha ha ha. i either get distracted or bored :L Ive been trying to find a way to catch up on the last episode of skins because i missed it, Lauren stayed over and i totally forgot. 11pm arrives then i remember D: Ha ha.

Anyways, I'm off now, hope you all have a nice day :D xx Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. I am keeping well my petal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amyyyy! I've tagged you in a recent post. Check it out biatch :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skins is on E4 on demand if you still wanna watch it :) x

    ReplyDelete