Tuesday 27 October 2009

Halilujah!

Hey fellas :)

Good news...my internet is back on my laptop so i will be able to get back to frequent blogs! Ooooo its halloween soon, my dads having a halloween party like usual and im inviting Lauren Tilson. I usually invite lauren to family things because my family just seem to lover her lol its like "Oooh its lauren! Hello! You okay? Having a nice time? Fancy a cuppa?" Hahaha bless 'um :P I had a rather good day today. I went to the cinema to see 'UP' with Lauren and Steven, it was rather fun and after the film we walked to darley park and stayed there for a good five hours hahaha. Gawd...recently i have this huge love for photography! it sounds so weird but its just so surprising how pretty you can make such simple thing by taking a picture from a different angle or light! So when my dad asked me what i wanted for christmas i thought i might as tell the truth so i said "Well to be honest i really would like a good camera. *cheesy grin*" Hahahah. I decided id like to study something like photography in uni but well...i dunno, i ust dont know if id be good at it. Anyway i really dont feel very well so im gonna go so i can go eat comfort food :) Bye bye :) x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment