Friday 9 October 2009

I love you guys!


hello :)

Oh my good lord, i read Lucy's blog earlier and it really really got me thinking! I love my friends and their just great. If i think about it, i really do love my life atm. My family, my friends, my school life and oh my god...even the dogs being okay recently (now thats shocking). You see the reason im writing my second blog of the day is because im so god damn bored! It's three minutes to 11 and im sat watching 'Dont tell the bride'. How pathetic. Im going to town tomorrow with my mum, i really hope it goes well i mean me and my mum can argue alot but we always make up :) I love my mum :) Anyways...im gonna shoot off now hahah. That must of been the most boring blog in the history of the world hahaha.

Byeee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment