Friday 30 October 2009











Hiya :) Omg i really want some new stuff :( Christmas is quick aproaching and all my money has to be spent on presents, cards, etc. I would like a coat, i dont usually wear coats because i have issues with temperature. I dotn like being hot, its horrible, and they make me look all frumpy. id like a coat thats quite fitted and nice :) Ive also realised that i show my legs off rather alot, i either wear shorts or skirts most of the time and i only own two pairs of 'decent' jeans. Oh yeah and i occasionally wear dresses xD I'd also like some new tops, some bras and underwear, and...some more other random stuff. I still have to get lucy a tea pot and presents for my mum, dad, step mum, step dad, cousin, brother :), lacey, nan, grandad, other granad and lots more!Argggghhh! CRAZINESS! Christmas drives me crazy man! Ooo i was looking at some old photos from when i was little the other night and well their what i found ^^ xD




Love youuu, Amy :) x x

No comments:

Post a Comment