Saturday 10 October 2009


Hello guys :)

I really do need some new clothes. Thats it. Simple. I've got loadss of random shitty clothes in my wardrobe and it really is terrible, bright colours, stripes, flowers, polka dots eveywhere! i need to splash out on some nice new rags :) So that should cost me...ALOT. Hahaha new shoes, jeans,shorts, dresses, tops, jumpers, cardigans, belts, socks, underwear, i could go on...Oh yeah and i need to buy christmas presents and mothers day is gonna cost me fortune because i need to shop for my mum, my nan and my step mum. Oh so hectic. Oh yeah i got one of Lucy's presents today, its a huge canvas with all the oasis album covers on it, i have to admit. It really is great. If you read this lucy, i think i really do deserve a nice christmas present in exchange :)hahaha. Holly oaks really is great, dont cha think? I love Newt bless him and his mental issues.Any ways im off now, toodles :) xxxx P.S...The picture at the top isnt the canvas i got lucy lmao xxx

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU AMY!!!!!
    I'm actually really excited all ov a sudden just from seeing their beautiful faces, THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU LUCY!
    Im really happy too!
    YOU'RE WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I brought your christmas present today :)
    I think it's pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete