Friday 9 October 2009


Helloo guys and gals! :)

Well, well, well i haven't blogged in yonks! Missed me much?

Right! today has been...erm...okay. I am officially detirmined to sort my self out,live life for the moment and just basically get a grip on my life! Time is so precious and it goes by so god damn fast, just make the most of it! :) I had reading club tonight, because i have my times when i am...SUPER GEEK! yeah you know you love it. We're reading Wuthering Heights (which i must say is an amazingly great book so far) but my problem is i REALLY can't read out loud. My eyes go blury, i stutter and well i basically stop. This weekend i have loadss of home work to do: Maths, english, textiles, drama and child development :( Gonna take forever! I have a maths exam in november. If i had to put my feelings about it into on phrase i would say...' i am shitting my pants.' maths really isnt my best subject and sometimes i think i only get through it because i have the help of the amazing Lauren 'God' Tubby! Ooh! my mums only got just over four weeks till her due date now so im reallyy excited about it, shes defenaitly having a little boy and thats made me even more excited because theres not really any boys in my family lol and we only really have one baby in the family and thats Lacey. None the less Lacey is amazing but im just gonna make this kid into the ultime cool child of ever! Haha. Okay, maybe i over exaggerate a 'little' bit. Any way i must dash! lotsss of work to do :(

ChireeHo!

X xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment